- Provide technical leadership to create, modify, and test software codes and scripts for software applications and solutions. Utilize .Net Core, ASP.Net, C#, XML, Web Services, WCF, MVC, Entity Framework, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, Bootstrap, Oracle, SQL Server, etc. Work with technical specifications developed by software developers. Involve in analyzing user needs and designing software solutions based on functional and technical specifications. Identify, document and manage software project risks and issues. Involve in planning, delivery and transition. Similar duties.
Other: Full Time. Travel involved to unanticipated client locations within US.
Requirements: BS or foreign equivalent in Computer Science / Engineering (any branch)/IT / IS / Related and 5 years of relevant progressive experience including at least 3 years experience in .Net technologies, Web Services, Oracle and SQL .
For all the Job positions the
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Fulltime, Travel/relocation involved to client locations within the US.
Respond to: HR Department, Sunsoft Solutions, Inc., 5755 North Point Parkway, Suite 88, Alpharetta, GA 30022
This position is eligible for our employee referral program - for details on ERP contact HR Department.
Our Referral Program
There's no better resource than our top IT professionals for finding the best talent in their field. That's why we offer a great referral program to reward our team members for networking in our industry. Any SunSoft employee who is currently engaged with us, or has worked with us in the past, is eligible to participate.
How it Works
Send an email to email@example.com with the referral's resume and contact information. We'll let you know that the referral has been accepted, or if more information is needed.
- We'll hold the referral for six months as a potential hire.
- If the person is hired, you'll receive a referral bonus payment of $500 after the first 160 hours of work have been completed.
There's no limit to the number of referral awards an employee can receive, so keep up with your networking and send great folks our way!
We offer a comprehensive benefit package for our employees and their families, coupled with opportunities for career development through our Sunsoft E Learning Program.
Our list of benefits includes:
- Medical insurance through our Nationwide PPO medical plan.
- Dental insurance through our Nationwide dental plan.
- Core Exam Vision Plan for full-time salaried employees.
- Referral program with bonus
- Client referral program with bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Workers compensation
- Training and certification fee reimbursement
When you're ready to explore opportunities to work with us, click here to see our current openings. To submit a resume and speak with one of our recruiting specialists, click here.