- Design, implementation and support of Datacenter firewalls and Security Gateways in High Availability. Engineering level experience working on Network and Security Products from Cisco, Check Point, Palo Alto Networks. Experience migration of Firewalls from one Platform to another. Experience working with Dynamic Routing Protocols such as OSPF and BGP. Use Service Now or Peregrine Service Center tools for change and incident ticket management. Experience with deep packet analysis and Use Wire Shark / Sniffer (CAP, TCPDUMP on security gateways). Work on OPSec Client based access for Firewall Optimization tools such as Tufin, Firemon. Create Roles based access using VPN appliances provisioning access to specific resources. Perform device configuration backups to recover device from backups in case of critical hardware failures. Configure web filtering profiles to control access from different AD groups to different web filtering categories. Configure VLAN, assigning Switch ports to VLAN, Add VLAN to trunk links.
Other: Full Time. Travel involved to unanticipated client locations within US.
Requirements: Bachelors degree (Any Field) or Engineering (Any Field) or Business or Equivalent. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience accepted. .
- Provide technical leadership for information technology projects and programs. Lead and guide work of technical staff. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Involve in planning the project stages. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met. Lead project scoping, requirements sessions, estimation. Provide technical guidance for application delivery for clients. Similar technical IT project leadership duties.
- BS or foreign equivalent (combination of education accepted) in Computer Science / Engineering (any branch)/IT / CIS / Related and 5 years of relevant progressive experience in IT project leadership.
For all the Job positions the
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Fulltime, Travel/relocation involved to client locations within the US.
Respond to: HR Department, Sunsoft Solutions, Inc., 5755 North Point Parkway, Suite 88, Alpharetta, GA 30022
This position is eligible for our employee referral program - for details on ERP contact HR Department.
Our Referral Program
There's no better resource than our top IT professionals for finding the best talent in their field. That's why we offer a great referral program to reward our team members for networking in our industry. Any SunSoft employee who is currently engaged with us, or has worked with us in the past, is eligible to participate.
How it Works
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the referral's resume and contact information. We'll let you know that the referral has been accepted, or if more information is needed.
- We'll hold the referral for six months as a potential hire.
- If the person is hired, you'll receive a referral bonus payment of $500 after the first 160 hours of work have been completed.
There's no limit to the number of referral awards an employee can receive, so keep up with your networking and send great folks our way!
We offer a comprehensive benefit package for our employees and their families, coupled with opportunities for career development through our Sunsoft E Learning Program.
Our list of benefits includes:
- Medical insurance through our Nationwide PPO medical plan.
- Dental insurance through our Nationwide dental plan.
- Core Exam Vision Plan for full-time salaried employees.
- Referral program with bonus
- Client referral program with bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Workers compensation
- Training and certification fee reimbursement
When you're ready to explore opportunities to work with us, click here to see our current openings. To submit a resume and speak with one of our recruiting specialists, click here.